Putnam City West High School performs Beauty and the Beast

Looking for something fun - and theatrical? Post information about other shows and performances here!

Putnam City West High School performs Beauty and the Beast

Postby Randi's Mom - Rhonda on Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:11 am

In case you are interested, Putnam City West High School will be performing Beauty and the Beast this weekend and next weekend.

Performances are at 7:30pm.

Adults $8
Students $6
Randi's Mom - Rhonda
Bit Actor
Bit Actor

Postby the music man on Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:50 am

that's rather exciting!
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian. . . . . .
the music man
Super Duper Star
Super Duper Star

Postby Randi's Mom - Rhonda on Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:00 pm

We went and saw it last night, it was very good! They had a magician help them with some of the special effects and it looked like they rented their costumes from Lyric or another theatre company.

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Randi's Mom - Rhonda
Bit Actor
Bit Actor

Postby the music man on Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:21 pm

they probably made them themselves.......like in Home Ec or something............................but I liked it a lot.......................the beast was a little off somtimes..................and the orchestra rocked..........................except for the strings....................they were a little out of tune................and so the Title song "Beauty and the Beast sounded a little wierd when the strings played in the key of F# and the rest was in F. It was a little wierd sounding.................and Mrs. Potts didn't make the song any better.....................sorry..............belle was good..............................and they were totally boyfriend and girlfriend,........................kinda wierd.....................It's Over!
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian. . . . . .
the music man
Super Duper Star
Super Duper Star

Postby Randi's Mom - Rhonda on Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:39 pm

I agree Mrs Potts was a little weak, but I dont' think they made those costumes! No way could a home ec class make Luminere or the clock costume, the rest maybe.

Strings must have had an off night.....when we went it was very good, but then my neice plays violin. Then again I wouldn't know an F from an F#..............My favorite character was Gastons right hand guy! He was great!!!!
Randi's Mom - Rhonda
Bit Actor
Bit Actor

Postby ocagchick_randi on Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:15 pm

yeah , ane bells yellow dress needed a petticoat or something ........it was quite ...well......um..............odd
Next Tuttle Idol...hopefuly
ocagchick_randi
Macaulay Culkin's One Phone Call
Macaulay Culkin's One Phone Call

Postby the music man on Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:21 pm

you're quite well um odd yourself.
the music man
Super Duper Star
Super Duper Star

Return to Local Entertainment