Shoes and Socks for boys.

Prop, set and costuming discussion.

Shoes and Socks for boys.

Postby Marissa on Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:53 pm

Hi all.

I'm putting this here for future reference. It's information that everyone needs to know about and it never changes.

If you have any questions or problems with anything please contact me and let me know.

ALSO, you might notice that on this Forum, under Parents’ Place there is a section called Resale Shop. Check that section out if you’re looking for shoes that other members have grown out of and please feel free to post if you happen to have shoes that your child has grown out of. This goes for any kind of costume at all.

Shoes for boys

All Oklahoma Children’s Acting Guild's male members will need at least two types of “stock“ shoes. Cowboy Boots and black Dress Shoes.

The Cowboy Boots need to look “nice.” Please don’t use a pair that’s falling apart. The Boots should be comfortable and also strong because the dance quite a bit in them. Colors should be black, tan, gray or blue. Don’t get any “strange” colors like orange or anything. If you have a pair you’re unsure of then please show them to me and I’ll tell you if they’re okay or not.

The black Dress Shoes should be very nice. These are worn with black slacks. They can basically be any type of Dress Shoe as long as they are modern and in very nice shape.

Socks for boys

They need two pairs of black socks. Doesn't get much easier than that, does it?

8-)
Marissa 8-)

"We will go to the Moon...not because it is easy but because it is hard." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great." - A League Of Their Own.

The natural condition of the theatre business is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster. However, as strange and unbelievable as it sounds, it always turns out well. No one knows why this is. It’s a mystery.
Marissa
Artistic Director
Artistic Director

Postby the music man on Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:26 pm

YAY EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never wear boots by the way!!!!! haha j/k!!!!!!!!!!
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian. . . . . .
the music man
Super Duper Star
Super Duper Star

Return to Behind the Scenes